Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 45, Mac n Cheese with Hot Dogs

Today I had only one kid to feed, so I made something I knew he'd eat most of. He ate the hot dogs anyhow. I suppose if I didn't put the broccoli in, he'd have eaten the mac n cheese too.


Mac N Cheese with Hot Dogs and Broccoli

A box of your favorite mac n cheese
3-4 hot dogs, cut up
1 cup broccoli

Cook everything according to packaging. Mix together and serve.

Serves 3-4

This is a good one if you just have to feed little kids, although I don't think my son liked my putting broccoli in with it. For some reason I had just my son to feed, so I didn't put tons of effort into dinner. I used natural casing beef wieners. I think that they're tastier than the cheap stuff because of the seasonings that are put in them.

Flavor Rating: OK, it's not my favorite way to eat hot dogs, nor am I a hot dog person.

Ease of Preparation: Easy, I boiled everything in the same pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment