Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 73, Mini Corn Dogs

I wanted to do something quick that the kids would definitely eat after being out all day, so something out of a box today.

Mini Corn Dogs

State Fair Mini Corn Dogs

Make according to packaging, serve with fruit and condiments such as ketchup or mustard.

We were out for a while today and I needed to make something for the kids. I don't mind making processed food every once in a while and this brand is a good tasting brand. Grapes were on sale for under $2 a pound at WalMart today, so I got some while I was up there. The kids love fruit and when grapes are on sale for a decent price, I like to pick them up.

Flavor Rating: Good, one of the better brands.

Ease of Preparation: Easy, just throw them in the oven and bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment