Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 80, Fish Nuggets

I liked the breaded fish I made before, so I decided to make them finger friendly. I added some spices this time too for a different taste.

Fish Nuggets

1 pound fish fillets, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 cup fish fry
1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
2 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp cooking oil

Mix the fish fry and seasoning in a bowl. In a separate bowl beat the eggs. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Place each fish portion into the egg then the breading. Fry each breaded portion for 2-3 minutes per side, until fish flakes easily and breading is crispy.

Serves 6-8

I serves this with small potatoes that I microwaved for 12 minutes. I then mixed some butter and a little freshly ground pepper into the potatoes. Serve the fish with tartar sauce.

Flavor Rating: Great, the kids loved it.

Ease of Preparation: Moderate, you get sticky handling the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment