Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 103, Italian Chicken with Almonds

I told my husband to make sweet and sour chicken while I was out. This is what I came home to.

Italian Chicken with Almonds

1 pound boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
2 tbsp sliced almonds

Cook chicken on medium heat until done, about 10 minutes. Add seasoning and almond slices. Serve warm.

Serves 4

We like to cut up our chicken before cooking it to cut down on cooking time and so we don't have to cut it up for the kids after cooking them. I always have sliced almonds hanging around the house for salads. This happened to be Italian Parmesan almonds. It turned out to be pretty good after a longer than planned work day.

Flavor Rating: Good, it was hot and one of my favorite seasoning blends.

Ease of Preparation: Easy, just cut up and cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment