Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 94, Slow Cooked Short Ribs

I saw that someone else was having ribs the other day and that prompted me to want some too.

Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs

2 pounds Beef Short Ribs
2 cloves minced garlic
2 tbsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp freshly ground pepper
1 (32 oz) box beef broth
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce

Place ribs in a large slow cooker. Pour beef broth and Worcestershire sauce over ribs. Spread remaining ingredients over ribs. Cook for 6-8 hours on high, until ribs are tender.

Serves 4-5

I made a roast with cinnamon on it one time and my husband wasn't sure why it was so yummy, so I stuck cinnamon on this too. I use preminced garlic so I can just throw a spoonful into whatever I'm making. These are simple ingredients, but oh so yummy.

Flavor Rating: Great, the cinnamon adds that little extra that makes them say hmm.

Ease of Preparation: Easy, just toss in and forget until dinnertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment