Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 99, Heated Turkey Wraps

I had little time to throw together dinner today between being out myself and my husband having to go out right around dinner, so this is what I threw together.

Heated Turkey Wraps

1/2 pound Cajun Turkey lunchmeat
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 Rollout Flatbread Wraps

Spread cheese 3/4 of the way up one side of each bread. Place 2-3 pieces of turkey on each slice. Roll each wrap starting at the cheese filled end and ending at the side that doesn't have all the cheese. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds to a minute, until cheese is melted all the way through.

Serves 4

I only spread the fillings 3/4 of the way because when you roll them up, it starts to spread itself the way you're rolling it. I ended up having to heat them for an entire minute to melt all the cheese. I found a 3 cheddar cheese blend I had to try. It was a pretty good blend.

Flavor Rating: Good, I like the Cajun turkey I found in the WalMart deli.

Ease of Preparation: Easy, even a young child can put these together.

No comments:

Post a Comment