Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 135, Cesar Mahi Mahi

This was meal #3 from Let's Dish. I chose the Mahi Mahi because I wanted to try one of their fish dishes. I mad this a while ago, so the ingredients may not be exact. I'll try my hardest to remember what I put on them so it can be remade.


4 Mahi Mahi fillets
1/2 cup finely crushed bread crumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp Cesar dressing
1 tsp Culinary Cream

Mix cream and dressing together. Brush fish fillets with mixture. Mix bread crumbs and cheese; top fillets with mixture. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake fillets for 20-30 minutes, until fish reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees F.

Serves 4

I served this with a salad topped with ranch dressing. I don't have Cesar dressing lying around the house. There might have been more to the sauce mixture, but I don't remember. It was a very tasty fish. They were thick cut fillets unlike most white fish I usually have. The fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork, but don't overcook them or they will end up dry.

Flavor Rating: Great, these were yummy fish.

Ease of Preparation: Easy, looks difficult, but is really easy in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment