Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 69, Bbq Wings

We watched the big game today, and what goes better with football than Bbq wings. Use lots of napkins with these.

Bbq Wings

1 bag chicken wing pieces
1 large bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce

Place ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours, until chicken is tender.

Serves 6-8

I actually ate these with a fork so I didn't get my fingers all dirty. I love K.C. Masterpiece barbecue sauce. I used the sweet and tangy flavor today. I stirred the wings a couple of times during the cooking process to coat them evenly, but they probably didn't really need it. Slow cooking them makes the flavor go right through the meat, coating everywhere.

Flavor Rating: Great, very tender. Fell right off the bone.

Ease of Preparation: Easy, let the slow cooker do all the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment